Marine Double Bitt Bollard
|FOB Price:||US $100-150 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-150/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1.1m Or2.2m/PCS 10PCS/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Marine Cleat Bollard
- Standard: GB, JIS, ISO
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Type: Bollard
- Hardness: 30~80 Shore a
- Colour: Customized
- Packing: Export Standard, Naked, Pallet, or Othe
- Specification: 150KN, 300KN, 450KN, 650KN
- Application: Boat
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Steel
- Certificates: RoHS, ISO9001:2000
- Useage: Marine, for Boat, for Pier
- Safe Working Loading: 10t, 30t, 50t, 100t, 150t, 200t, or Customized
- Trademark: YUANWANG
- Origin: Yangzhou Jiangsu
|Standard Bollard Capacity (Metric Tonnes)|
Other specification performance can be negotiated by buyer and supplier.
- Cleat nomenclature is not based on load rating. Model numbers are based on length in inches.
- All dimensions are in mm. Angles are in degrees. Please ask us for a certified drawing with anchor details.
- Large diameter trunks are used for extra low mooring line stresses.
- Anchor lengths are based on concrete quality C30/37.
Yuanwang guarantees the load capacity of its bollard castings through rigorous analytical and numerical analysis. Bollard shapes are optimized and the casting material chosen through the use of finite element analysis. While hand calculations are helpful in the preliminary design of the bollard, the organic shapes of bollards can lead to erroneous results and therefore should not be used alone for the final design of any bollard or cleat. Regular load testing, to yield and failure loads, confirm our engineering designs and provide conclusive evidence of our product's capacity.
Mooring bollards are typically manufactured using the sand casting method with the materials of choice being either steel
or ductile iron. Other types of cast iron can be used, but they lack the predictable ductile failure mode preferred by Engineers.
The choice of whether to use cast steel or cast iron is usually a preference of the customer, often decided by what
is currently being used at the facility. Again, geographical preferences exist when making this choice. Some valid technical
characteristics that may influence the choice of steel versus iron follow.
Packing and shipping
Shipping: tansport by sea or by air.
Packing:Export standard, naked,pallet,wooden cases or as the customers' requirements.
Parts of project
welcome to my factory and have a vist!